We understand. You just got here, the sun is shining, and all you want to do is drop off your bags and hit the trails or get out on the golf course. But trust us—there's one stop you want to make first.
Start at the Visit Tucson-University of Arizona Visitor Center. Here's why:
- Local experts with answers to questions you didn't know to ask.
- Our Tucson Official Travel Guide and tons of enticing brochures that you can take to flip through later, while sipping that mojito poolside.
- One-stop souvenirs for the grandkids, nieces, and nephews.
- You'll be in the heart of the University of Arizona—grab a bite, snag a smoothie, check out places you'll want to explore while you're here.
- Get information on other area visitor centers and chart a day trip or two-nation vacation.
A few more things to know:
- We recently moved to the corner of Euclid Ave. and University Blvd. (map below)
- Hours: Mon - Fri. 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. and 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Sat .- Sun. (Open weekends Oct. - May)
Closed on these holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- Phone: (800) 638-8350 (our experts are happy to chat!)
- Meeting planners: our Tucson Visitor Center is a short ride on the Sun Link Tucson Streetcar to the Tucson Convention Center, and downtown dining, the arts, and historic sites.
- If you're looking for a recommendation on dining, lodging, or things to see and do in Bisbee, Tombstone, Douglas and other places in Southern Arizona, check out the Southern Arizona Guide online.
Visit Tucson-University of Arizona Visitor Center
Located on the Northwest Corner of Euclid Ave. and University Blvd.
811 N. Euclid Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85719
Call toll-free (800) 638-8350